Let me start this short blog by listing the typical myths that sometimes unknowingly bog down many people –
- I can’t lead if I am not at the top
- When I get to the top, then I’ll learn to lead
- When I get to the top, I’ll be in control
- I can’t reach my potential if I am not the top leader
- If I can’t get to the top, then I won’t try to lead
I am sure that the above thoughts would have whirled in your head at some point of time, especially when you were feeling low. It is the attitude that differentiates how one dusts off the above thoughts and moves ahead. Many a times, people use above myths as an excuse to give up trying/exploring and continue with their mundane activities.